Sunday, July 27, 2014

Scary Fucking Bitch

Well, Helrick is dead.  We all saw it coming but we were all fucking hoping we were wrong. Everything seemed fine, for a definition of fine that involved Helrick making out with her constantly and generally acting like a little bitch with stockholm syndrome. I'm still not sure if he was humoring her or if he really was that fucking easy. I guess we'll never know now.

I'm not going to waste time on a sappy goodbye, I barely knew the fucker and honestly tearing my hair out every time someone I know dies gets really fucking old. I have work to do, I can't waste my time crying. Honestly I think the much more useful part of that post is Moth outing himself as a twisted, neurotic little fuckhead. The fucker's been trying to get in Vallus' pants the whole fucking time he's been with us and apparently what he really wants to do is attack her for breaking some bullshit vow? He's not holding to it either, I asked and Masks aren't supposed to blog or write notes, both of which he does all the time. And honestly, Vallus didn't do it out of devotion, she did it to impress fuckhead. I think that ought to negate the vows by itself! In any event, I have my eye on Moth and I don't think Vallus is going to be quite so cozy with him in the future.

If it were up to me, I'd ditch the bastard but with Helrick gone Moth's the one who gets her closest to calmed down anymore (which doesn't say promising things about his life expectancy). Plus, Sloth seems to like him. Which is ironic, considering all the crap Moth keeps spouting about how he's going to fuck us all over. I guess he's forgotten that I started travelling with Sloth while nursing him back to health after he nearly died trying to save Moth and Picasso. Some fucking people don't know the meaning of gratitude.

Otherwise, everything's pretty quiet because of the whole Helrick thing. I just thought I should say something to let people know we're all still here. Except for Helrick, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment