Sunday, June 29, 2014

What the fuck is going on here?

Writer came back again. I still don't even know what the fuck he's trying to accomplish. He just shows up, fucks around, then either leaves or lets us go. No word on what he wants, he just flirts and teases and pops around the room like a hyperactive toddler.

Whatever it is that he's after, he seemed very fucking interested in the fact that Moth and Navi are travelling with us now. When he showed up, he insisted that they were the reason for the visit. He wanted to 'get a look at them'. It was almost friendly, except for the fact that he showed up unannounced at 4 am in the middle of our motel room.

He was much less friendly when we started attacking. Bastard blocked us off from the door to keep us from using the Path to get away. Navi jumped through the window instead, having to leave her sword behind since it was stuck in Writer's chest. He didn't bother to take it out, preferring instead to leave it as a very macabre reminder of his invulnerability. Not that it stopped Mothi from continuing to try, right up until the point we were all gone and he followed Navi out the window.

Meanwhile, Writer started calling Vallus and I beautiful and loudly bemoaning the fact that we were fighting him. Instead of what, I'm not certain. At least on my end. Vallus he gave the option to kill me, but he's never even mentioned an offer like that for me. Maybe the fucker just wanted me to let him kill me. Of course, if that's what he wanted, I'm not sure why he didn't do that ages ago when I was alone and miserable.

Whatever the case may be, Vallus managed to get to the closet door, and Sloth distracted him until we were through, then quickly followed us into the Path. Before you get too excited Fuck Face, we're all reunited and Navi has her sword back thanks to Sloth's quick thinking.

I wish there was a way to crafterproof our motel rooms.

1 comment:

  1. Crafter proofing a place is easy. You simply need another crafter.

    ReplyDelete