Friday, May 30, 2014

Living in a Dream About You

Hey guys, Sloth here. I had a dream where crazy shit happened, and I went to a place, and other crazy shit happened, and then I had an insane revelation, and then proceeded to devote my life to insane shit for the rest of eternity... in that dream at least... It was pretty wild.

Sloth out.

Hahahahaha.

Just fucking with you.

Its your girl Vallus here, giving that good ol' prayer.



May Father always keep me and Darkness hide me.
May I have never have to look back, for he is surely behind me.

I pray Silence hear me and Obsession Guide me.

Compulsion consume me so they may never find me!
And thus we write.

Amen.



Hehehe. To blog is truly to pray in his name. These words are monuments erected in his glory.

It is the one true exercise of Faith to Father that Masks are denied under their oath and I am loving being able to finally indulge myself in it. Writing truly is a marvelous wonder.

So, I intercepted the laptop so Sloth couldn't write up another one of his incredibly inane dream. I swear, the man does nothing but spew senseless fluff. He... even... writes all his... sentences... like this.

Fluff I say! Fluff!

Feel like there may be some irony in that statement.

I should probably bring up something relevant, eh?

Here's a bombshell.

I killed Sloth and Nat. I'm one of the Smiling man's bride's now. You should have seen the wedding because I sure couldn't. He burned out my eyes.

I'm joking again. I didn't take Smily/Writer up on his deal. I hung out while Sloth and Nat took turns sleeping to make sure I couldn't slit their throats in their sleep. Not that I would have... I'm not quite sufficiently pissed off at them yet.

After Smily attacked we headed back to the shore so we wouldn't be cornered on our own boat anymore and then we stole a car.

That took about two days.

As we were driving, Smily appeared waiting for us in the middle of the street. He dropped hundreds of thorny roses onto the road. Thorns so sharp they actually managed to pop the car tires. And between the tires blowing out and the slippery floor of roses we were driving on, the car spun out of control.

I acted fast and dragged the other two into a Path portal when the car started spinning out. I barely got us in as the car began to flip.

The Path wasn't exactly friendly today though. We were greeted by a rabid pack of denizens, each with 8 horse legs that ran really fucking fast. We were lucky the exit door wasn't far from us. We so narrowly escaped the denizens that Sloth was headbutted out by one of them on his way through the portal. Thank god none of them came through... although I don't think its possible for them to get through... never seen them try... fluff...

We landed in a shack in the middle of nowhere. Nat proceeded to thank me for saving her life by beating the shit out of me. Shes a cunt.

After that we walked to a motel to wash up. We all needed it. In the morning, I assume continue our journey to... I actually have no idea where we're going. To somewhere I guess.

Whatever.

Vallus out.

1 comment:

  1. If you work with a person of colour, being racist is not helpful and generally the sign of an irrational mind. So get your act together.

    ReplyDelete