Sunday, March 16, 2014

Reiterating

I guess...?

Nat's mad at me. She wants me to talk about the uh... abduction.

We were abducted. By two men pretending to be cops... or maybe they were crooked cops. I don't know.

I know they pulled us over. Then one of them started saying a bunch of sexist things to Nat along the lines of how she should be 'on her back with her ankles to her head.' You know, class stuff like an asshole would say.

She really kept her cool. I was impressed. He had started humping the door between them before Nat finally snapped and pounce on the asshat with a knife. The she got tasered by the other one. I looked up at he and he shot me in the forehead with his other ready taser. That sucked.

Passed out. Guess I should be lucky I didn't get a stroke... or a heart attack... or fucking brain damage.

I woke up naked, arms tied above me with rope and hanging off a hook.

The guy in the room was setting up a camera.

"We're gonna give Fracture a little show and see if we can't get him to give us a little bonus with a home movie," laughed a man dressed as a butcher. Kinky.

Homo-erotic, as Fracture might say.

So that dumb ass put his back to me. I got to getting out of my ropes. Fun fact, rope is weaker than metal hooks. If you can shimmy it right, you can cut yourself free on your own hook.

Or slit your wrist. Both are better than torture.

I rolled the dice and won, freedom.

I picked up a fire extinguisher at me feet. I get the sense that the finally for my little show was to be set ablaze as there was also gasoline in the room. Such class when they try to burn my ass.

So like I was saying, Fire extinguisher. Bashed the butcher's head in from behind.

That when Nat broke into the room for a peep show. Apparently, she had killed everyone else.

So we collected our effects, stole a new car from among those around the little abandoned hut in the middle of the desert we were in, and kidnapped the coked out druggy Nat found in one of the rooms.

Here a little bonus update of events since then, I took the coke addict out when Nat was napping. I dressed her up to look like Nat, bought her some knives, and then send her to a homeless shelter to try to 'fix her life.'

Should throw any on the border pursuers off our tracks.

Enjoy the crack head Fracture.

Fuck you Mexico, back to the land of Freedom Fries and Dutch toast!

Sloth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment