Saturday, February 15, 2014

Gotcha, motherfucker!

So we win. Sloth and I did a good job of vanishing and apparently staying out of shit, right? I'm betting you still have no idea where we are. I mean, you've been distracted with 'more important' things and being a COMPLETE FUCKING MORON about them.

Newsflash, fuckhead. Neither he nor I are traitors to anyone but you. It's kind of fucking pathetic how convinced you are that everything you're doing is exactly what the skinny bastard wants. Your selfish, revenge fueled vendetta is what's getting your people killed. Not our betrayal. That's why the Masks took our side. God your fucktarded.

Your move, bitch

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nat. You could never betray me. You where never on my fucking side.

    You're just some homeless girl. A violent angry bitch, but to me you might as well be a stranger.

    I've said all of six fucking words to you in person.

    'Why are you here? Here her.'

    And despite not knowing you, I LET you keep Sloth. He was injured. He was dying and Maggot had a full clip.

    Heavy as he is, even as strong as you are, he could be dead right now. Even you can't stop a bullet.

    I guess I should have just gunned him.

    Expect a hit before you reach the boarder.

    Hey Sloth, I'm gonna find them in California before you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you're missing the fucking point. Good job. Idiot.

      Delete