Tuesday, July 30, 2013

This Shit Is Fucking Nuts

Well, I'm back here, despite my best damn judgement. I can't say I've missed this place or any of you fuckers, but I guess in a strange way having someone know what's going on is encouraging, so I'm back. At least for now. I may regret this.

I wish I could say things were quiet, but they really haven't been. I still get the occasional hallow attack, though that's mostly an inconvenience. I still get the skinny fuck showing up to knock me around, which is dangerous. And worst of all, the redheaded fuckwits keep showing up. I keep killing them and they keep coming back. They all look exactly the same. I'm pretty sure I'm getting Looped and not actually killing anyone. I don't know what the point of all this is. They're not doing anything but being annoying and leaving a LOT of flowers.

So, I'm back.Whoop de fucking doo.

5 comments:

  1. I like flowers, but I don't like people giving me flowers. They don't know what flowers I like.

    You could try tying one up and seeing if another shows up, to find out if you're actually offing any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, young love. One of the biggest mysteries of our universe. -- Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, this one has a mouth on her. -- Jack

      Delete
  3. Aww. Feeling lonely and reaching out?

    ReplyDelete