Monday, May 20, 2013

What the Fuck?

Don't trust Azrael. I know who he is now. He's not to be trusted, all he does is hurt people. And he likes it. Disgusting son of a bitch. The things I could tell you about him... but I won't. I still have respect for the dead, and they wouldn't want me to tell. So, Az, you're secret's safe with me. But I still hate you. And if I see you, you're dead.

As dead as Fracture will be if he ever shows his face here again. Shortly after my last post, the motherfucker showed up at the warehouse I'd chosen to spend the night, uninvited. He claimed he wanted to fucking help, but the arrogant son of a bitch doesn't seem to understand that it's only help if it's wanted. He's lucky I didn't kill him when I had the chance. The next time anyone approaches me looking to 'help' that doesn't ask first gets a knife in their eye.

And that goes double for whoever's leaving me fucking roses. I wasn't joking, last post, they keep fucking turning up wherever I am. I'm wondering if it's more of Fracture's brilliant recruiting strategy. If so, he's fucked up again. Leaving flowers is a disgustingly chauvinistic thing to do. I don't like flowers and I don't like men giving me feminine gifts. Or any gifts at all. Or men in general.

Fucking tall bastard at least treats me like a human being instead of like a WOMAN. Give me a good fight any day. This shit is disgusting.

10 comments:

  1. I probably should have known you'd be the first to figure it out. People don't realize how smart you are sometimes. It's the knives I think. Gives off a certain kind of image. I'd say I have a similar problem but you've never been one to like comparisons between us.

    And while I already know the answer to this, I am still going to offer.

    Can I help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only way you can help me is by dropping dead.

      Delete
  2. http://thefearmythos.wikia.com/wiki/The_Smiling_Man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What it that response supposed to mean?

      Delete
    2. Are you joking? That's a description of my boss' old boss. Except I never saw him with roses.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Huh. That might be the only gift I'd accept from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Rose: Sacrifice, Immortal love, Health, Memorial, Passion

    Better start running...

    -Rose (A very ironic name in this situation, don't you think?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it really fucking matter?

    ReplyDelete