Friday, April 5, 2013

What the Fuck?

I got approached a couple days ago. And by approached, I mean this dumbass followed me around until I led him into an alley and ambushed the fucker. He practically shit himself when he realized what had happened. Tried to greet me like a fucking friend, except he couldn't stop stammering. He definitely pissed himself when my knife went to his throat, I could smell it. Once I knew he knew my name, I knew he was dangerous, and not some idiot pickpocket or mugger.

Apparently some asshole named Fracture wants to offer me a new position as a proxy working for HIS organization.  This fucktard-Sloth, he said his name was- was sent to pitch it to me. And he offered me money, benefits, safety, anything he thought I wanted, just to get me to join. I didn't realize I was that desirable. Looking at Fracture's blog, looks like he's running crap like a business, no wonder he sent a headhunter to approach me.

Here's the thing, though. I'm not a business woman. I'm a street bitch, a cold fucking killer, and a woman wronged by the organization you fucks work for. You're lucky I didn't kill your little recruiter. I won't work for the organization that let the Boss be hurt and killed.

8 comments:

  1. Okay... one, I did not piss myself... you're making that up...

    Two,... we don't need a business women. We were kind of looking for... a cold killing street bitch.

    Three... We don't work for that organization... we broke away... because so many people like you were getting burned... so... we made something less destructive and over bearing...

    Four... we didn't let Joseph get hurt or killed... we don't work for those people...

    Five... thanks for not killing me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame... I have... I have been since long before you told me... I've been hated for a long time now... And I did not.

      Delete
    2. You said you were gonna take my wallet... so I gave you a wallet... I still would have bought you food... to talk things over...

      Delete
    3. I didn't want your fucking business card. I wanted money.

      Delete
    4. And I wanted to hire you... oh to dream...

      Delete
    5. You know that's never gonna happen. I don't like working for people, I don't like proxies, and I don't like men.

      Delete
    6. Thinking of it as... contracting? You call in when you need funds... we'll give you work... we pay upon completion.

      Can't do much about being a proxy... kind of... am.

      If you don't like me... the other 2/3rds of our active leadership... are girls... they one of them could be your handler... I guess.

      Delete
  2. "I got a job offer, but I turned it down because I didn't want to take it."

    Wow. The bar for relevant narrative has REALLY fallen.

    ReplyDelete